- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThank you Tracie to sending such a great recipe!
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 bags butterscotch morsels
- Chocolate Center:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 bag chocolate chip morsels
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add rice krispies.
- Stir until well blended (this is where you may need to add more butterscotch morsels - if it's hard to mix together, then you need more butterscotch!).
- Spoon half of mixture into 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt together over low heat until well blended. Pour over rice krispies mixture in 9 x 13 pan.
- Add remaining rice krispie mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.