- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 bags butterscotch morsels
- Chocolate Center:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 bag chocolate chip morsels
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add rice krispies.
- Stir until well blended (this is where you may need to add more butterscotch morsels - if it's hard to mix together, then you need more butterscotch!).
- Spoon half of mixture into 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt together over low heat until well blended. Pour over rice krispies mixture in 9 x 13 pan.
- Add remaining rice krispie mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.
NotesThank you Tracie to sending such a great recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More