- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 bags butterscotch morsels
- Chocolate Center:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 bag chocolate chip morsels
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add rice krispies.
- Stir until well blended (this is where you may need to add more butterscotch morsels - if it's hard to mix together, then you need more butterscotch!).
- Spoon half of mixture into 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt together over low heat until well blended. Pour over rice krispies mixture in 9 x 13 pan.
- Add remaining rice krispie mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.
NotesThank you Tracie to sending such a great recipe!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More