- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (Whenever I make this sauce [great for apple dipping!] I use the fat-free sweetened condensed milk and it works well.)
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Combine milk & peanut butter in a heavy sauce pan and cook over low heat, stirring often until thickened (less than 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Drizzle over cheesecake slices. Leftover sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More