- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (Whenever I make this sauce [great for apple dipping!] I use the fat-free sweetened condensed milk and it works well.)
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Combine milk & peanut butter in a heavy sauce pan and cook over low heat, stirring often until thickened (less than 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Drizzle over cheesecake slices. Leftover sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
culinary karmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More