- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 min. + chilling
- * 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- * 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- * 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- * 1 pound white confectionery coating
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the white coating in a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen. Editor's Note: Dark, white or milk chocolate confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery stores. It is sometime labeled "almond bark" or "candy coating" and is often sold in bulk packages (1 to 1-1/2 pounds). It is the product used for dipping chocolate. A substitute for 6 ounces chocolate coating would be 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet, dark or white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon shortening melted together.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More