- Cooking Time: NO COOKING
- Servings: about 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 4 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1 (5-1/3 oz) pkg graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Firmly press mixture into an ungreased 13x9 in pan. Spread melted chocolate evenly over cracker layer.
- 2. Let stand at room temperature until chocolate sets, about 2 hours. Cut into squares. (I put mine in the refrigerator because I think everything tastes better cold or frozen i.e. candy bars, chocolate, ice cream, whatever. Anyway, they turned out perfect and everyone loved them).
NotesThese taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I wouldn't lie about something so serious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More