- Cooking Time: NO COOKING
- Servings: about 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 4 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1 (5-1/3 oz) pkg graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Firmly press mixture into an ungreased 13x9 in pan. Spread melted chocolate evenly over cracker layer.
- 2. Let stand at room temperature until chocolate sets, about 2 hours. Cut into squares. (I put mine in the refrigerator because I think everything tastes better cold or frozen i.e. candy bars, chocolate, ice cream, whatever. Anyway, they turned out perfect and everyone loved them).
NotesThese taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I wouldn't lie about something so serious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More