- Cooking Time: NO COOKING
- Servings: about 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 4 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1 (5-1/3 oz) pkg graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Firmly press mixture into an ungreased 13x9 in pan. Spread melted chocolate evenly over cracker layer.
- 2. Let stand at room temperature until chocolate sets, about 2 hours. Cut into squares. (I put mine in the refrigerator because I think everything tastes better cold or frozen i.e. candy bars, chocolate, ice cream, whatever. Anyway, they turned out perfect and everyone loved them).
NotesThese taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I wouldn't lie about something so serious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
A Falcon Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More