- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag mini Reese's cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in 1 egg, vanilla and then remaining ingredients.
- Form dough into 3/4" balls drop into lightly greased mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press i mini Reese's cup into the center of each, cool. Remove from the pan and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Food Travels Through Italy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More