- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag mini Reese's cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in 1 egg, vanilla and then remaining ingredients.
- Form dough into 3/4" balls drop into lightly greased mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press i mini Reese's cup into the center of each, cool. Remove from the pan and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More