- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag mini Reese's cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in 1 egg, vanilla and then remaining ingredients.
- Form dough into 3/4" balls drop into lightly greased mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press i mini Reese's cup into the center of each, cool. Remove from the pan and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Foodie BabySee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More