- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set.
- For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More