- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 10 ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine cocoa powder and confectioners sugar in a shallow bowl, set aside.
- Place peanut-butter chips in a heat-proof bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream and vanilla extract to a simmer over low heat on stovetop. Pour over peanut-butter chips. Stir until chips are completely melted and blended in. Let the mixture cool until it is just slightly warm to the touch.
- Add butter, stirring until melted and well-blended. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Scoop peanut-butter mixture by teaspoonfuls and roll into balls. Roll each ball in cocoa mixture and place on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper or parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Simple Homemade Favorites
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More