- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy husband has the biggest sweet tooth on the face of the universe. I usually indulge him. This week I made the most delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. They were so good that we gobbled them up in a day or so. Try them for yourself.
Please note that if you let these chill too long, they will be hard to cut.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".)