- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup grape spreadable fruit spread
- 2 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese and peanut butter with a spoon until blended and soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite. Spread mixture evenly into piecrust.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, stir fruit spread with a spoon until soft.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Evenly spread topping mixture over filling mixture.
- Sprinkle peanuts evenly over top.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
GAES PTO Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More