- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup grape spreadable fruit spread
- 2 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese and peanut butter with a spoon until blended and soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite. Spread mixture evenly into piecrust.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, stir fruit spread with a spoon until soft.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Evenly spread topping mixture over filling mixture.
- Sprinkle peanuts evenly over top.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.