- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- * 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening(do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Beat 3/4 cup butter and cream cheese in medium bowl; add flour and 1/4 cup sugar, beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate about one hour or until dough is firm.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; press each ball onto bottom and up sides of about 36 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter).
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, lemon juice and vanilla in small bowl; stir until smooth.
- Stir together milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Set aside 1/3 cup chip mixture; add remaining chips to egg mixture.
- Evenly fill muffin cups with chip mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and lightly browned.
- Cool completely; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup chip mixture and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over tops of tassies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More