- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- * 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening(do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Beat 3/4 cup butter and cream cheese in medium bowl; add flour and 1/4 cup sugar, beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate about one hour or until dough is firm.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; press each ball onto bottom and up sides of about 36 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter).
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, lemon juice and vanilla in small bowl; stir until smooth.
- Stir together milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Set aside 1/3 cup chip mixture; add remaining chips to egg mixture.
- Evenly fill muffin cups with chip mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and lightly browned.
- Cool completely; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup chip mixture and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over tops of tassies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More