- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter(I used crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 bag Hershey Kisses (I used Carmel Kisses)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Cream sugar, brown sugar and shortening.
- 3. Add peanut butter, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- 4. Gradually add flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5. Roll dough into small balls then roll in sugar.
- 6. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7. Once out of the oven place a Hershey kiss on top of each cookie.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More