- Cooking Time: 540
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into one-inch strips
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 4 Tbsp. organic cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c. brown rice vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. hot chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Brown chicken in skillet and add to crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredents and add to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More