- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1) 12 ounce package butterscotch cips
- (1) 12 ounce chocolate chips
- (3) cups salted spanish peanuts.
- Melt chips until smooth, stir in peanuts until well coataed.
- Drop by teaspoons full onto waxed paper.
- This makes quite a bit when candy has set up and cooled put them in a container.
- These are so easy to make a 10 year old could make them.
NotesThis came from another friend out in Washington state she gave us a plate of these for Christmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More