- Cooking Time: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 -3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (to taste)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O instant Vanilla or Butterscotch pudding
- 3/4 cup PB, Chocolate or Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and pudding mix, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter.
- Add sugar and mix well. Beat in the egg and mix well.
- Gently mix in flour mixture until just blended Stir in chips.
- Cover and chill if desired (will help not spread as much)
- Gently drop tablespoon size balls of dough on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Allow room for some spreading.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes until LIGHT brown.
- Do NOT overbake or they will be hard!!
- Check the bottom of the cookie, if it looks done, they are done!
- If it appears doughy, bake a little longer.
- Remove to cooling rack after baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More