- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 ounces unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 Thai chili, seeded, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Chop 1 tablespoon of the peanuts; grind the rest.
- Stir-fry garlic and chilies in oil over medium heat, 5 minutes.
- Add ground peanuts and stir until they release some of their oil, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until oil begins to surface, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
My Family Cookbook
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More