- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 1/2 c.
- Preparation Time: 2 min.
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 c. orange pineapple juice, heated
- 4 tbsp. gluten free soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp.green onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- Add peanut butter, with 1/4 c. juice + combine. Add rest of the juice and remaining ingred. then wisk together.
- Serve as sauce, dip, or salad dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More