- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 1/2 c.
- Preparation Time: 2 min.
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 c. orange pineapple juice, heated
- 4 tbsp. gluten free soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp.green onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- Add peanut butter, with 1/4 c. juice + combine. Add rest of the juice and remaining ingred. then wisk together.
- Serve as sauce, dip, or salad dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More