- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- Heat oven to 425, grease jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet.
- Mix peanuts, bread crumbs, coriander and garlic powder. Mix margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Dip drummettes into margarine mixture; coat w/peanut mix. Place in pan
- Bake for 15 min, then turn chicken and bake for additional 15 min.