- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- Heat oven to 425, grease jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet.
- Mix peanuts, bread crumbs, coriander and garlic powder. Mix margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Dip drummettes into margarine mixture; coat w/peanut mix. Place in pan
- Bake for 15 min, then turn chicken and bake for additional 15 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More