- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lb Chinese flat noodles (can use spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cucumber, cut into long matchsticks
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar (I use rice vinegar)
- 5 tbsp chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 3-4 tsp chile oil or chile w/garlice sauce
- Put chicken in large pan of water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from water, cool chicken, and shred into small pieces.
- Bring water to a boil, cook noodles, rinse, and drain. Toss noodles with 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Mix sauce ingredients in large measuring cup. Mix well, until all ingredients are blended.
- Place chicken and cucumber on noodles. Pour on peanut sauce, mix, and serve.
NotesA variation of a cold noodle dish with which I grew up. Make a big batch and take leftovers for lunch!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
It's all about that proteinSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More