- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA variation of a cold noodle dish with which I grew up. Make a big batch and take leftovers for lunch!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lb Chinese flat noodles (can use spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cucumber, cut into long matchsticks
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar (I use rice vinegar)
- 5 tbsp chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 3-4 tsp chile oil or chile w/garlice sauce
- Put chicken in large pan of water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from water, cool chicken, and shred into small pieces.
- Bring water to a boil, cook noodles, rinse, and drain. Toss noodles with 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Mix sauce ingredients in large measuring cup. Mix well, until all ingredients are blended.
- Place chicken and cucumber on noodles. Pour on peanut sauce, mix, and serve.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Breakfast Aisle
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More