- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10–12
- Preparation Time: 10
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1½ tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan.
- Stir in flour to make a roux.
- Cook on medium heat while frequently stirring until the roux is light tan in color.
- Once the roux is ready, add chicken broth and water and bring to a boil.
- Then add peanut butter and Worcestershire sauce and stir. Hold on stove at a low heat until ready to serve.
- The longer it heats, the thicker it gets.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and water chestnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More