- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups. Granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups. Salted peanuts
- 1 T. butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- Spread peanuts evenly over a well-buttered cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and water in a saucepan; cook until the color of a brown paper bag, stirring frequently (takes 25 minutes)
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and baking soda.
- Pour immediately over peanuts.
- Cool. Break into peices with a wooden spoon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More