- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups. Granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups. Salted peanuts
- 1 T. butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- Spread peanuts evenly over a well-buttered cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and water in a saucepan; cook until the color of a brown paper bag, stirring frequently (takes 25 minutes)
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and baking soda.
- Pour immediately over peanuts.
- Cool. Break into peices with a wooden spoon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More