- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Coat a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat together the softened butter and peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add to the peanut butter mixture and beat well. Fold in the chocolate chips then transfer to the baking pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
NotesA match made in heaven. Peanut butter brownies with a dash of cocoa and a sprinkle of chocolate chips that'll please guys and gals alike.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More