- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Coat a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat together the softened butter and peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add to the peanut butter mixture and beat well. Fold in the chocolate chips then transfer to the baking pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
NotesA match made in heaven. Peanut butter brownies with a dash of cocoa and a sprinkle of chocolate chips that'll please guys and gals alike.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More