- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 pops
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + freezing
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 10 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a mixing bowl; beat in peanut butter and milk. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert stick through foil. Place in a 9-in. square pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving.
- See other recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And also: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThese treats are great to have on a hot summer day! There are super easy to make and they do not melt as quickly as some frozen treats. For variety, you can add mint chocolate chips, mini marshmallows or chopped banana. I hope you give them a try.