- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups (4 to 6 medium) peeled, sliced pears
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In 8-inch square pan, combine pears, raisins and orange juice.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- Using pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over pear mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipping cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More