- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups (4 to 6 medium) peeled, sliced pears
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In 8-inch square pan, combine pears, raisins and orange juice.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- Using pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over pear mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipping cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More