- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups (4 to 6 medium) peeled, sliced pears
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In 8-inch square pan, combine pears, raisins and orange juice.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- Using pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over pear mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipping cream, if desired.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More