- Cooking Time: 35-50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 cups raw or canned pears-chopped fine (and drained if using canned)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients. Add 1/3 at a time.
- Add nuts with last 1/3 mixture.
- Add pears.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan at 325 for 35 to 50.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More