- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 15.25oz (425g) tinned pear halves
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 3/4 cup milk (or dairy-free milk replacement)
- Drain pears.
- Add pears, cashew nuts and milk to a blender and mix until combined.
- Delicious served over your favourite GF breakfast cereal, GF waffles, or even fruit pies, strudels, etc. for dessert.
- Milk - Can be replaced with lactose-free milk, non-dairy milk such as soy, almond, coconut or rice milk however you may need to use a little less milk for more 'watery' alternatives.
NotesDuring a visit to a weekend health retreat, my sister and I learned a few new recipes. Apart from being very simple to make, this recipe is very versatile and very tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Naked Macaron
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More