- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans sliced pears, drain and pat dry
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pkg. ginger bread cake mix
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Spray sides of 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour butter into baking dish.
- Arrange pear slices in rows over bottom of pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle over pears.
- Prepare cake according to directions.
- Carefully pour cake batter over pears.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Dust with powder sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More