- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans sliced pears, drain and pat dry
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pkg. ginger bread cake mix
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Spray sides of 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour butter into baking dish.
- Arrange pear slices in rows over bottom of pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle over pears.
- Prepare cake according to directions.
- Carefully pour cake batter over pears.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Dust with powder sugar.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More