- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sliced onions
- 1-1/2 cups sliced pears
- 1/8 cup white wind vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of cayenne and salt
- Brown the onions in some olive oil.
- Add the pears, sugar, vinegar and spices.
- Cook till the pears are tender, yet firm. Strain and return the liquid to the pan.
- Cook till reduced.
- Add the pears back into the pan heat and serve at room temperature with the cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Lau Family Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More