- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sliced onions
- 1-1/2 cups sliced pears
- 1/8 cup white wind vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of cayenne and salt
- Brown the onions in some olive oil.
- Add the pears, sugar, vinegar and spices.
- Cook till the pears are tender, yet firm. Strain and return the liquid to the pan.
- Cook till reduced.
- Add the pears back into the pan heat and serve at room temperature with the cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More