- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sliced onions
- 1-1/2 cups sliced pears
- 1/8 cup white wind vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of cayenne and salt
- Brown the onions in some olive oil.
- Add the pears, sugar, vinegar and spices.
- Cook till the pears are tender, yet firm. Strain and return the liquid to the pan.
- Cook till reduced.
- Add the pears back into the pan heat and serve at room temperature with the cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More