- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 1/2 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed lettuce greens
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Toast walnuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat (it will take about 3 minutes).
- In a small saucepan, combine Champagne, cranberry sauce, shallots, Dijon mustard and oil. Whisk together. Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Simmer until reduced to about 1/3 cup (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Top with pears, toasted walnuts and dried cranberries. Drizzle over cranberry vinaigrette just before serving.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More