PEAR WALNUT SALAD WITH CHAMPAGNE CRANBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 1/2 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed lettuce greens
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Toast walnuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat (it will take about 3 minutes).
- In a small saucepan, combine Champagne, cranberry sauce, shallots, Dijon mustard and oil. Whisk together. Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Simmer until reduced to about 1/3 cup (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Top with pears, toasted walnuts and dried cranberries. Drizzle over cranberry vinaigrette just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More