- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- One whole wheat thin crust (I order it from a great organic pizzeria in town, but Boboli makes one, or you can do your own!)
- 1 large ripe pear, slice thin
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Brush the crust with a bit of olive oil. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Add pear slices, sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs, top with arugula and goat cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 until bottom is crisp.
NotesTwo nights before my wedding, I had dinner out with a bunch of my favorite girlfriends. We had so much fun, amazing food, and several bottles of wine of course. We all went wild over this thin crust pizza appetizer and I've figured out how to recreate it at home!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More