PEAR AND GORGONZOLA PIZZA
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet.
Layer with Provolone cheese.
Top cheese with Bosc pear slices.
Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
3. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
Remove from heat.
Top with chives and slice to serve.