- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2. Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet.
- Layer with Provolone cheese.
- Top cheese with Bosc pear slices.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with chives and slice to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Social Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More