- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 pears
- 150 g chocolate drops
- 1 tblspoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tblspoons brown sugar
- 50 g almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Peel and dice the pears. Put them in a skillet with butter and cinnamon and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the pears in a bowl and mix them with chocolate, chopped almonds and breadcrumbs.
- Spread the puff pastry and put the filling along the longer side (forming a sausage). Brush the empty part with water. Roll the pastry starting from the side with the filling.
- Brush the roll with water and sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in an oven preheated at 200°C
Notesa nice variation on classical apple strudel
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More