- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 pears
- 150 g chocolate drops
- 1 tblspoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tblspoons brown sugar
- 50 g almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Peel and dice the pears. Put them in a skillet with butter and cinnamon and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the pears in a bowl and mix them with chocolate, chopped almonds and breadcrumbs.
- Spread the puff pastry and put the filling along the longer side (forming a sausage). Brush the empty part with water. Roll the pastry starting from the side with the filling.
- Brush the roll with water and sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in an oven preheated at 200°C
Notesa nice variation on classical apple strudel
Get Fit With Good Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More