- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
Backstorya nice variation on classical apple strudel
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 pears
- 150 g chocolate drops
- 1 tblspoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tblspoons brown sugar
- 50 g almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Peel and dice the pears. Put them in a skillet with butter and cinnamon and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the pears in a bowl and mix them with chocolate, chopped almonds and breadcrumbs.
- Spread the puff pastry and put the filling along the longer side (forming a sausage). Brush the empty part with water. Roll the pastry starting from the side with the filling.
- Brush the roll with water and sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in an oven preheated at 200°C