- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 pears
- 150 g chocolate drops
- 1 tblspoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tblspoons brown sugar
- 50 g almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Peel and dice the pears. Put them in a skillet with butter and cinnamon and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the pears in a bowl and mix them with chocolate, chopped almonds and breadcrumbs.
- Spread the puff pastry and put the filling along the longer side (forming a sausage). Brush the empty part with water. Roll the pastry starting from the side with the filling.
- Brush the roll with water and sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in an oven preheated at 200°C
Notesa nice variation on classical apple strudel
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Social CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More