- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pears of choice
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup white grape juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup currants
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- Peel, seed and slice pears.
- Put juice concentrates and 1 cup of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add fresh cranberries and currants, return to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Mix Â¼ cup cold water with arrowroot until smooth.
- Add to cranberry-currant mixture and stir until sauce thickens.
- Lay pears in a baking pan and cover with the sauce.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees until tender, about 35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Nick's PicksSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More