- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon flax meal
- 1/2 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon smart start
- Preheat the oven to 350 degreed Fahrenheit.
- Place the fruit in a 6-oz. ramekin or custard cup coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, Splenda, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Place the mixture into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm. You can also add a scoop of light ice cream on the side
NotesAntioxidants & Omega 3's NEVER tasted so good.
The Italian Exchange
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More