- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon flax meal
- 1/2 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon smart start
- Preheat the oven to 350 degreed Fahrenheit.
- Place the fruit in a 6-oz. ramekin or custard cup coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, Splenda, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Place the mixture into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm. You can also add a scoop of light ice cream on the side
NotesAntioxidants & Omega 3's NEVER tasted so good.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More