- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon flax meal
- 1/2 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon smart start
- Preheat the oven to 350 degreed Fahrenheit.
- Place the fruit in a 6-oz. ramekin or custard cup coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, Splenda, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Place the mixture into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm. You can also add a scoop of light ice cream on the side
NotesAntioxidants & Omega 3's NEVER tasted so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Koken met Oma
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More