- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 45
BackstoryI found this recipe in one of my cookie cookbooks, "The Favorite Brand Name Cookie Collection". It is one of my favorites!! They remind me of little mini pecan pies.
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup softened margarine
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- confectioner's sugar to dust stops
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, mix softened margarine, cream cheese and 2 teaspoon sugar until combined.
- Stir in flour mixture until well blended into large ball.
- Take about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of dough and press into bottom and sides of a mini muffin tin.
- Set aside in refrigerator and work on filling.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sugar, corn syrup, melted margarine, and vanilla until well blended.
- Take muffin tin out of refrigerator and spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of pecans into each pastry-lined cup.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of sugar/corn syrup mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees (until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from tin.
- Before serving, sprinkle confectioner's sugar on tops.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More