- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Butter Pecan cake mix
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Karo~dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Line with enough foil to overhand long sides by 1"; coat the foil with cooking spray too. At medium speed beat cake mix with flour, butter, and one egg until stiff dough forms. Press dough into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Bake 20 minutes or until starting to brown; cool 10 minutes.
- Beat remaining eggs with syrup, sugar, and vanilla until combined. Stir in pecans...then pour over the crust that you let cool. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is set. Cool on rack for 1 hour. Use foil to help remove from pan. Cut into bars and enjoy!
NotesThis is from Christy and so yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
50 Shades of Taste
A Falcon FeastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More