- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups very coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 package brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and 2 eggs until well blended.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in vanilla and pecans.
- Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and 3 eggs in bowl,with a spoon, until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Gently spoon pecan mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- Cool completely.