- Cooking Time: chill
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups toasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all together using only 1 cup of pecans, chill then form a ball.
- Roll in 1 cup of nuts.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More