- Cooking Time: chill
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups toasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all together using only 1 cup of pecans, chill then form a ball.
- Roll in 1 cup of nuts.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More