- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 3 t. vanilla
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 4 cups flour
- Melt butter and add brown sugar.
- Mix well and let cool.
- Add beaten eggs and mix.
- salt, baking soda, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Add flour and mix until flour is thoroughly distributed.
- Scoop dough in walnut sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet (or use a silpat).
- Bake at 350Â°F 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a minute then remove to cooling rack.
- They are crisp first day and then chewy.
- They also bake well from frozen.
NotesIt's nearing cookie exchange season. These are some of my favorite cookies and really simple as well!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More