- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 3 t. vanilla
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 4 cups flour
- Melt butter and add brown sugar.
- Mix well and let cool.
- Add beaten eggs and mix.
- salt, baking soda, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Add flour and mix until flour is thoroughly distributed.
- Scoop dough in walnut sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet (or use a silpat).
- Bake at 350Â°F 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a minute then remove to cooling rack.
- They are crisp first day and then chewy.
- They also bake well from frozen.
NotesIt's nearing cookie exchange season. These are some of my favorite cookies and really simple as well!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More