- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 3 t. vanilla
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 4 cups flour
- Melt butter and add brown sugar.
- Mix well and let cool.
- Add beaten eggs and mix.
- salt, baking soda, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Add flour and mix until flour is thoroughly distributed.
- Scoop dough in walnut sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet (or use a silpat).
- Bake at 350Â°F 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a minute then remove to cooling rack.
- They are crisp first day and then chewy.
- They also bake well from frozen.
NotesIt's nearing cookie exchange season. These are some of my favorite cookies and really simple as well!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More