- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
- Beat eggs and mustard in a medium bowl with a fork. Spread pecans on a plate. Dip chicken in egg mixture; coat both sides with pecans.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Turn; cook until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 5 minutes longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More