- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX
- Cookie mix:
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cjup chopped pecans
- 4 cups shortening
- Thoroughly combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months. To
- make cookies: Combine mix, vanilla and eggs; mix well. Fold in chocolate
- chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1/2 in. apart onto greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 375'F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen per batch (18 cups mix).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More