- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX
- Cookie mix:
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cjup chopped pecans
- 4 cups shortening
- Thoroughly combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months. To
- make cookies: Combine mix, vanilla and eggs; mix well. Fold in chocolate
- chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1/2 in. apart onto greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 375'F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen per batch (18 cups mix).
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More