- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- Honey-Cinnamon Butter
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- In small bowl, beat butter, honey and cinnamon with electric mixer on medium-high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until light and creamy; set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook pecans over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until pecans begin to brown, then stirring constantly until light brown. Remove from skillet to plate to cool.
- Heat oven to 200°F. Heat waffle maker. (Waffle makers without a nonstick coating may need to be brushed with vegetable oil or sprayed with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.)
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough; add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Slowly add half-and-half, beating until batter is smooth and thin. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto each waffle section. (Check manufacturer’s directions for recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of waffle maker. Cook about 3 minutes or until waffles are golden brown. Carefully remove waffles to heatproof plate; keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top each waffle with about 1 tablespoon honey-cinnamon butter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the remaining pecans
NotesThis was my entry in the 44th Pillsbury Bake-Off. What an exciting event!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More