- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with a spoon, until well blended .
- Stir in flour, baking soda and pecans.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch round balls.
- Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 - 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
NotesThis recipes makes around 5 dozen cookies.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More