- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with a spoon, until well blended .
- Stir in flour, baking soda and pecans.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch round balls.
- Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 - 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
NotesThis recipes makes around 5 dozen cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Nick's PicksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More