PECAN CRUSTED CHICKEN SALAD
Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
- 1 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 head romaine lettuce
- leaves, torn into 1/2 inch wide strips 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin
- oranges, drained 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Place the creamy garlic dressing and
pecans in separate bowls.
Dip each chicken breast in the dressing then in the pecans to coat.
Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.Bake chicken 25 mins in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into strips.
On serving plates, arrange equal amounts of the lettuce,mandarin oranges, cranberries, and blue cheese. Top with equal amounts
chicken, and serve with Ranch dressing
Dried cranberries and mandarin oranges add a sweetness that is balanced by crumbled blue
Ranch dressing ties the dish together to make a wonderfully
light, filling salad.