- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 head romaine lettuce
- leaves, torn into 1/2 inch wide strips 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin
- oranges, drained 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Place the creamy garlic dressing and
- pecans in separate bowls.
- Dip each chicken breast in the dressing then in the pecans to coat.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.Bake chicken 25 mins in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into strips.
- On serving plates, arrange equal amounts of the lettuce,mandarin oranges, cranberries, and blue cheese. Top with equal amounts
- chicken, and serve with Ranch dressing
NotesJuicy, warm chicken breasts baked in a crunchy pecan and garlic flavored coating sit on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce.
Dried cranberries and mandarin oranges add a sweetness that is balanced by crumbled blue
Ranch dressing ties the dish together to make a wonderfully
light, filling salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More