- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 c. pecan halves, toasted
- 4 fresh fish fillets like cod, tilapia, flounder etc.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Golden Rum-Sauce Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. butter (divided)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. rum
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Process pecans in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle fish fillets with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Dredge fish in finely chopped pecans.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over med.high heat
- Add fish; cook 3 to 4 min. each side or til well browned and fish flakes w/a fork.
- Serve with rum-butter sauce.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in a small skillet over med. high heat
- add shallot and garlic, cook stirring occationally, 5 min. until shallot is tender
- Reduce heat to low.
- Slowly whisk in rum and next 4 ingredients and rest of butter.
- Cook, stirring often for 1 min.
- Serve warm
NotesThis is one of our favorite ways to eat fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More