- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 c. pecan halves, toasted
- 4 fresh fish fillets like cod, tilapia, flounder etc.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Golden Rum-Sauce Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. butter (divided)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. rum
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Process pecans in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle fish fillets with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Dredge fish in finely chopped pecans.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over med.high heat
- Add fish; cook 3 to 4 min. each side or til well browned and fish flakes w/a fork.
- Serve with rum-butter sauce.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in a small skillet over med. high heat
- add shallot and garlic, cook stirring occationally, 5 min. until shallot is tender
- Reduce heat to low.
- Slowly whisk in rum and next 4 ingredients and rest of butter.
- Cook, stirring often for 1 min.
- Serve warm
NotesThis is one of our favorite ways to eat fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Naked MacaronSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More