- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups broken pecans
- Cook syrup, sugar, and water in sauce pan to soft ball stage.
- Beat egg whites, then pour half of mixture
- over egg whites and continue to beat. Cook other half of syrup to hard ball stage, then add to egg whites.
- Beat well, then add pecans and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper or candy marble.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce