- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups broken pecans
- Cook syrup, sugar, and water in sauce pan to soft ball stage.
- Beat egg whites, then pour half of mixture
- over egg whites and continue to beat. Cook other half of syrup to hard ball stage, then add to egg whites.
- Beat well, then add pecans and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper or candy marble.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More