- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1- 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
- 1 -14 oz. package caramels
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Lots of chopped pecans for rolling logs in.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow cream & almond ext. mixing well.
- Shape into 3 or 4 logs on individual pieces of wax paper or alum foil.
- Melt caramels in milk on low heat or in microwave watching carefully.
- Spoon over logs, covering as much as possible. Roll each log in pecans.
- These are great made ahead and frozen.
- They thaw out pretty fast.
- Slice and serve.
- Also makes a great gift - give a whole pecan log, unsliced.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More