- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1- 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
- 1 -14 oz. package caramels
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Lots of chopped pecans for rolling logs in.
Combine sugar, marshmallow cream & almond ext. mixing well.
Shape into 3 or 4 logs on individual pieces of wax paper or alum foil.
Melt caramels in milk on low heat or in microwave watching carefully.
Spoon over logs, covering as much as possible. Roll each log in pecans.
These are great made ahead and frozen.
They thaw out pretty fast.
Slice and serve.
Also makes a great gift - give a whole pecan log, unsliced.