- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg + 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 C. light corn syrup
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 C. chopped pecans
- Remove 2/3 cup of the cake mix to be used later in the filling.
- To the remaining cake mix, add 1 egg and melted butter. Mix thoroughly. Pat into a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with shortening.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, mix corn syrup, brown sugar, remaining 3 eggs, vanilla, and remaining cake mix. Mix until smooth (will almost be frothy with lots of air bubbles).
- Stir in chopped pecans. Pour over baked crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More