- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 24-28
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1. Combine all ingredients - mix well.
- 2. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Fill 3/4's full.
- 4. Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 18 minutes. (My tins are non-stick dark pans. I take them out at about 16-17 minutes.)
- 5. Makes 24-28 mini-muffins.
NotesA good friend made these for me, and they instantly take me back to my Mom's Thanksgiving Pecan Pie. Since I can never match her pie, I bake these instead. You can serve them with ice cream for dessert. They are also terrific for brunch.
Submitted by: "Renee Albersheim"
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More