- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 24-28
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1. Combine all ingredients - mix well.
- 2. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Fill 3/4's full.
- 4. Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 18 minutes. (My tins are non-stick dark pans. I take them out at about 16-17 minutes.)
- 5. Makes 24-28 mini-muffins.
NotesA good friend made these for me, and they instantly take me back to my Mom's Thanksgiving Pecan Pie. Since I can never match her pie, I bake these instead. You can serve them with ice cream for dessert. They are also terrific for brunch.
Submitted by: "Renee Albersheim"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More