- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 24-28
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1. Combine all ingredients - mix well.
- 2. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Fill 3/4's full.
- 4. Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 18 minutes. (My tins are non-stick dark pans. I take them out at about 16-17 minutes.)
- 5. Makes 24-28 mini-muffins.
NotesA good friend made these for me, and they instantly take me back to my Mom's Thanksgiving Pecan Pie. Since I can never match her pie, I bake these instead. You can serve them with ice cream for dessert. They are also terrific for brunch.
Submitted by: "Renee Albersheim"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More