- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust - frozen
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1. In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt; stir until well blended.
- 2. Stir in peans. Pour into frozen pie crust.
- 3. Bake on preheated cookie sheet for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
NotesOne day I was looking at Pecan Pie recipes. The ingredients were the same only the quantities were different. So I took 2 recipes and sorta combined them and this is it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More