- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust - frozen
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1. In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt; stir until well blended.
- 2. Stir in peans. Pour into frozen pie crust.
- 3. Bake on preheated cookie sheet for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
NotesOne day I was looking at Pecan Pie recipes. The ingredients were the same only the quantities were different. So I took 2 recipes and sorta combined them and this is it.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MidLife Road Trip's
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More