- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust - frozen
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1. In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt; stir until well blended.
- 2. Stir in peans. Pour into frozen pie crust.
- 3. Bake on preheated cookie sheet for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
NotesOne day I was looking at Pecan Pie recipes. The ingredients were the same only the quantities were different. So I took 2 recipes and sorta combined them and this is it.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More