- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOne day I was looking at Pecan Pie recipes. The ingredients were the same only the quantities were different. So I took 2 recipes and sorta combined them and this is it.
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust - frozen
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1. In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt; stir until well blended.
- 2. Stir in peans. Pour into frozen pie crust.
- 3. Bake on preheated cookie sheet for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More