- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1cup crisco
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash of salt
- 8 eggs
- add 2 cups of sugar (whip)
- add 2 cups of dark syrup (whip)
- add 1 tsp vanilla
- add 1 cup or more of pecans
- Cut up flour and crisco with pastry cutter until blended well. Add milk & salt mix with a fork don't work with it much and the crust will be flaky. Roll out on floured surface.
- Whip eggs, add sugar, whip
- Add dark syrup, whip
- Add vanilla and pecans
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 and cook until custard like.
NotesThis was my mothers recipe. Every holiday she made these
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More